Here’s how Amazon Prime subscribers can enjoy 5% cashback on Uber rides
Discounted Uber rides for Amazon Prime subscribers
- As part of the two companies’ collaboration, Amazon Prime subscribers will be eligible to receive 5 percent cash back on every Uber ride they take.
- The reward is divided into two parts – 4 percent credits in Uber Cash and 1 percent cash back in Amazon Pay.
- Those users who choose to pay for their Uber ride using any other payment method such as cash, credit/debit card, UPI or any other method will not be eligible for any reward.
How to get cash back on every Uber ride?
- To get cash back, make sure your Amazon Prime membership is active.
- Next, you need to link your Amazon Pay balance to your Uber wallet.
- When paying for your Uber ride, use your Amazon Pay balance as the payment method.
- Every Tuesday, 4 percent cash back will be added to your Uber Cash balance for the trips you took the previous week.
- Additionally, at the end of each ride, 1 percent cash back in Amazon Pay will automatically be added to your balance, according to Uber.
In the first phase of the partnership Amazon and Uber collaborated to offer Prime members a three-month upgrade at no additional charge and exclusive access to UberPremier at the price of UberGo. Also, Amazon Prime subscribers got 20 percent discount on up to three rides per month for its services like Uber Moto, Auto, Intercity, and Rentals services, saving them up to Rs 60.
Denial of responsibility! greenleaselibrary.org is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.