Apple seeds watchOS 10 beta 2 to developers with revamped apps and interactions
Two weeks after previewing watchOS 10 during the WWDC 2023 keynote, Apple is now releasing beta 2 of this upcoming operating system to developers. As for the tenth massive watchOS update, Apple says that “almost every app has been reworked.”
With that, these apps use the entire display to create new places for content, so you can see and do more, which is especially useful for larger displays. In addition, Apple added two new See FacesPallet and Snoopy.
With Smart Stack, you find the information you need below any Watch Face. All you have to do is turn the Digital Crown to reveal gadgets in the Smart Lock. It includes multiple timers, for next meeting, playing music and more. Finally, there is the Control Center now available when you press the side button.
watchOS 10 beta does Cycling and Hiking exercises. Here are the highlights for each of the exercises.
- Automatically connect to Bluetooth-enabled accessories to add speed, speed and power to your Visual Workout
- When a power meter is detected, Apple Watch will automatically estimate your Functional Threshold Power
- When you start a cycling trick from your Watch, it will automatically show up as Live Activity on your iPhone
- See a three-dimensional view of where you were using Height View. Get estimates of where you last had reception with Cellular Connectivity Waypoints
- Search and discover important details about nearby trails, including name, length, time, elevation, gain, and more
- Topographic maps (available for the first time in the US) let you explore mountains, valleys, lakes and rivers in detail
- Elevation alerts: get notified when you’ve exceeded a specific elevation threshold.
For mental health awareness, watchOS 10 beta lets you log your state of mind by scrolling through visualizations to help you choose how you feel at that moment and throughout the day. Apple wants you to stay consistent with notifications and complications on watch faces. In addition, your Apple Watch Series 6 (and later), SE 2, or Ultra can recognize how much time you spend in the light of day thanks to its ambient light sensor.
In addition to watchOS 10 beta 2, Apple is also seeding the second test version of iOS 17, iPadOS 17, macOS Sonoma, and tvOS 17.
Denial of responsibility! greenleaselibrary.org is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.