Samsung Galaxy S24 codename leaked months before launch
Samsung Galaxy S24 series codename revealed
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 series is referred to internally as ‘Muse,’ according to a SamMobile report.
- The company’s next-generation flagship series is likely to have three models – Galaxy S24, Galaxy S24+, and Galaxy S24 Ultra.
- The Galaxy S24 and Galaxy S24+ may be codenamed “Muse1” and “Muse2,” respectively because the Galaxy S24 Ultra is codenamed “Muse3”.
Samsung is no stranger to using codenames for its high-end phones. The Galaxy S20 series, for example, was codenamed ‘Hubble’. Galaxy S21 was named ‘Unbound,’ and Galaxy S22 was called ‘Rainbow’. Likewise, the Galaxy S23 series was codenamed ‘Diamond’.
Samsung Galaxy S24 series specifications (expected)
- According to recent claims, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra would come equipped with a 200MP Samsung HP2 primary camera.
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 and Galaxy S24+ could get 12GB RAM instead of the standard 8GB RAM. The basic storage capacity could also be increased to 256GB.
- The most expensive smartphone on the list, the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, is said to come with up to 16GB of RAM. This model could be combined with 512GB or 1TB of internal storage.
- As with the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, the South Korean tech giant may continue to sell a basic edition with 12GB of RAM.
Meanwhile, Samsung has officially said that the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event will be held in its home country in July. During the event in South Korea, the firm is likely to unveil the Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Galaxy Z Fold 5, and the phones will be accessible in other markets. The company is yet to reveal when these flagship phones will be available in India.
Denial of responsibility! greenleaselibrary.org is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.