5 useful iPhone features that help boost your productivity
One of the most innovative smartphones on the market right now, iPhone offers a range of features designed to boost productivity and help users do more with their devices. In this article, we’ll explore five of the best iPhone features that will boost your productivity.
Best iPhone productivity features
Downtime on Demand
With the recently released Downtime on Demand feature on iOS, you can now schedule time slots when only a few essential apps and services will remain active while other “hits” are silenced and their usage muted. By using Downtime on Demand, you can create a healthier relationship with your device, allowing for focused work or quality personal time without unnecessary distractions and the need to fidget on your smartphone every a few minutes.
- To activate On-Demand Downtime, go to Arrangements > Screen Time > time.
- Here, set the desired start and end times and select the apps that will remain available during this period.
App Time Limits
App Time Limits is similar to Idle Time, but it targets certain apps that may be causing your screen time to increase. We often spend too much time on these apps, social media, the news or other people, resulting in reduced productivity and wasted time. The App Time Limits feature enables you to set time limits for specific app categories or individual apps.
- To activate App Time Limits, go to Arrangements > Screen Time > App Limits.
- From here, select the app categories or individual apps, set a daily time limit depending on your preferred usage, and you’re done.
- Your iPhone will automatically remind you as you approach the allotted time, as it adds a clock and soft block on extra use.
- Of course, you can remove the block at any time and go back to using it, but the UI that keeps you from doing so is a neat touch.
No More Ads
The No More Notices on iPhone feature lets you quickly disable notifications for a specific app or mute them completely whenever you want.
- To use this feature, swipe left on a notification or go to Arrangements > Advertisements > Siri recommendations.
- From there, you can customize the notification settings for each app, mute notifications temporarily, or enable Do Not Disturb mode to get rid of all distractions.
With the arrival of Safari Extensions on iOS 15, you can extend the functionality of the Safari browser, especially adding productivity features to improve your browsing experience on your smartphone. With Safari Extensions, you can customize and automate many things that will help you focus better.
- To activate Safari Extensions, open Safari, tap the share button, scroll right on the bottom row, and click On. Once done, you can choose from a wide variety of extensions available from the App Store.
- Extensions can provide ad blockers, customer settings, and more. With the right extensions, like on the Web, you can now save time, block distractions, and boost productivity while browsing on iOS too.
With the Email Scheduling feature that comes with iOS 16, it’s possible by letting you compose an email and schedule it to be sent later. This feature is also useful when working in teams spread across different time zones to avoid prompt responses.
- To schedule email on the iPhone, open the Email app, compose your email, and tap and hold (long press) the send button.
- From the options that appear, select Schedule and select the desired date and time to send the email.
- Email Scheduling ensures that your messages reach recipients at the most appropriate times, which is ideal for communication and workflow management.
Denial of responsibility! greenleaselibrary.org is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.