Valorant patch notes for update 7.09, as ISO joins the game | Gaming | Entertainment
Valorant 7.09 is a big update, adding a brand new character to the game just in time for Halloween. Update 7.09 introduces ISO to the game, and also makes a series of balance changes to heroes like Cypher, Skye and Fade. As you can see from the Valorant update 7.09 patch notes further down the page, the update also makes weapon changes, player behavior updates, bug fixes and matchmaking tweaks.
Of course, the headline change is ISO, a brand new character from China.
“A Chinese fixer-for-hire, Iso falls into a flow state to dismantle the opposition,” reads the official description.
“Reconfiguring ambient energy into his bullet defense, he advances with focus towards his next duel to the death.”
Abilities include Undercut, which allows ISO to equip a molecular bolt. You can throw the bolt forward to apply a vulnerable to all players.
Then there’s the Double Tap ability, which allows ISO to enter a flow state when enemies you kill or damage generate an energy orb. Shooting the orb gives ISO a shield that absorbs one damage from any source.
But perhaps the most exciting of all is the Kill Contract ability, which draws enemies into an interdimensional battle where they will fight to the death.
You can read the remaining Valorant update 7.09 patch notes below…
valorant update 7.09 patch notes…
• These changes force attackers to actively destroy traps to break Cypher’s settings and push interactions with utilities like Prowlers (C) and Trailblazer (Q) more in Cypher’s favor.
– In addition, the ability of the traps when they stun the enemy has been slightly increased to ensure that the opponent has to respect his threat.
• Trapwire (C)
• Reduced the time until the trap expires on a trapped enemy by 3 >>> 1.5 seconds.
• After concussing an enemy or an enemy in the trap being killed, the Trapwire (C) no longer destroys itself but instead re-arms after 0.5 seconds, allowing it to ensnare another enemy.
• Slow tag duration increased when hit by trap by 0.75 >>> 2 seconds.
These changes to Skye and Fade are meant to add more strategic depth to Cypher’s Trapwire setup.
• Trailblazer (Q)
• Adjusted Trailblazer collision so that it goes under Trapwires placed at medium height. This will not affect the hit boxes for weapon damage.
• Prowler (C)
• Adjusted Prowler Collision (C) so that they pass over Trapwires placed at leg height and under Trapwires placed at head height. This will not affect the hit boxes for weapon damage.
• Raze will need to be more accurate with his Paint Shells (E) to deal damage to enemies, including destroying enemy traps. Additionally, Raze will have to be more deliberate when choosing between using the Blast Pack (Q) for mobility or damage.
• Paint Shells (E)
• Primary grenade blast radius 6m >>> 5.5m.
• Secondary grenades burst radius 6m >>> 5.25m.
• Primary grenade explosion minimum damage 15 >>> 1 .
• Minimum explosion damage of secondary grenades 15 >>> 1 .
• Damage multiplier for enemy utility 250% >>> 100%.
• Blast Pack (Q)
• Satchel does not deal damage until fully armed.
• Satchel hand time increased by 0.5 seconds >>> 1.5.
• Max mag size reduced from 7 >>> 5
• Jump spread increased from 1.25 >>> 2.25
• Run Expansion increased from .10 >>> .75
Updates to Player Behavior
• When reporting other people in the game, there is now an additional option to mute who you just reported.
• Updated the icons that appear on the Friends List when friends are playing other Riot Games.
• We now detect people in Riot Mobile and TFT, and display unique icons for people who play these games.
• People who are online in Riot Mobile have a “Grey Dot” Player Card Image.
• The “Unknown Product” icon without fail is now a red Riot fist instead of a gray dot.
• Updated the icons displayed for people in LoL, LoR and WildRift.
• There will be timeslots where you can queue for practice on selected non-matching days, check your calendars for the schedule! These games will follow the structure of the Premier game, but will not affect your Final Score.
• Teams created before or during the new ‘Team Creation Window’ will now be able to recruit members and join Premier at any time during the Stage!
• Each game, teams will have one time limit per side and additional time out in Overtime.
• Badges will now reflect team performance and evolve over the entire stage.
Quality of Play Threshold
• We are lowering the quality threshold to 600 points at this stage. We recognize that during this busy time of year it can be more difficult to schedule games for your teams so we wanted to make it a little more graceful if you have to miss a week.
• We’ve made some small changes to give you fairer matches during the weekly matches.
• Certain regions cannot support the same number of divisions, so we’ve made adjustments to certain zones to support overall healthier queue times and improved match fairness.
• Fixed an issue where some people’s hardware configurations resulted in a blank login screen.
• Fixed a rare issue where separating from a rope would result in footsteps noise.
Denial of responsibility! greenleaselibrary.org is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.