Baldur’s Gate 3 gets another new update – Patch notes for November 17 hotfix | Gaming | Entertainment
Fans of Baldur’s Gate 3 will be happy to hear that Larian has released a new update designed to fix some annoying problems with the popular role-playing game. A new Baldur’s Gate 3 Hotfix is now available, and fixes multiple game crashes, dialogue issues and other progress blockers. You’ll also be happy to hear that you can now use soap within the game.
More importantly though, Larian has fixed an issue with the game freezing after reacting to spells that hit you with multiple projectiles.
That’s in addition to a fix for crashing after using a reaction that makes an attack against a dead creature, as well as an issue where you get stuck in certain dialogue and can’t continue.
Gale’s romance scene has also been fixed, meaning you won’t see it playing out in a black void anymore.
Elsewhere, Larian has fixed multiple dialogue issues, as well as behavior problems and other annoying bugs.
You can see the full November 17 Baldur’s Gate 3 patch notes below…
Baldur’s Gate 3 Nov 17 updated FIXED …
• You can now use soaps found in save games before Patch 4.
• Fixed the game sometimes freezing indefinitely after reacting to a spell that hits you with multiple projectiles.
• Fixed crashing after using a reaction that causes an attack against a dead creature.
• Fixed an issue causing you to get stuck in certain dialogue and unable to continue.
• Issued by a proxy that may occur while trying to do the rest.
• Popular fans will now continue the party as expected after loading a save game.
• Gale’s fixed romance scene playing out in what looks like a black void.
• Fixed a Dark Ward flashback that accidentally teleported to the Lower City.
• The Cursed Skulls in Jannath Estate are now vulnerable to Force and Radiant damage.
• Fixed an issue that prevented certain characters from completing their behavior.
• Fixed citizens and refugees in Baldur’s Gate sometimes jittering around the place or not using their proper animations.
• Fixed some visual artifacts at the camp regarding Dark Urge and Karlach dialogue.
– This also fixed the blood stain under Alfira suddenly getting bigger after loading a save game.
• Wyll and Minthara should kiss properly a second time now without the need to re-trigger the dialog.
• Fixed an issue where a companion camp night chat could be replaced with another dialogue that could not be started the previous night.
Denial of responsibility! greenleaselibrary.org is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.