Fortnite update 27.11 PATCH NOTES, downtime, end of season event, LEGO crossover | Gaming | Entertainment
Fortnite update 27.11 is out now for PS5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android and PC. The final update of the OG season, version 27.11, will be accompanied by a period of server downtime that runs from 9am UK GMT until around 11am. The update will be followed by a Season 9 and Season X hotfix, which will ship on November 23.
Epic Games announced the news on Twitter, along with details on when servers will be taken offline for maintenance.
“The timeline for v27.11 starts at 4 AM ET and matchmaking will be disabled shortly before,” Epic’s tweet reads.
While the downtime post doesn’t give much away, a recent Epic blog post confirmed exactly what will be included in the game as part of the Season X hotfix.
The Season 9 and X hotfix will bring back weapons like the Heavy Sniper Rifle, Proximity Grenade Launcher, Air Strike, and Junk Rift.
That’s on top of the Storm Flip and Jetpack, the latter of which was used in a Season 9 event. Finally, Epic will bring back the Baller vehicle.
The November 21 update will also add the files for the big end-of-season event, as well as new item shop skins, including the upcoming LEGO crossover.
Fortnite update 27.11 patch notes (Investigation)
• Player icons cannot be updated in the friends menu.
– When players update their outfit the update cannot be reflected in the friends menu.
• Players may get stuck in construction mode
– Some players may find that they can get stuck in build mode with their blueprints if restarted after knocking them down while building.
• Sometimes players are brought to the top of the sidebar when scrolling through their friends list
– If a friend comes online or goes offline while players are scrolling down their friends list on the sidebar, they may be automatically brought back to the top of the menu.
BATTLE OF ROG
• Ranker Tags, Contender’s Skyblades, and Contender’s Brella Time may display an incorrect Rank.
– Ranker Tags, Contender’s Skyblades, and Brella Contender’s Time may display an incorrect Rank. This is fixed in a future game update.
• Issue with desynchronizing sync during mantle
– When playing Fortnite Battle Royale, some players may experience desynchronization and appear to teleport while manning.
• Survivor Medal Bonus Goals
– We are investigating an issue where some players’ progress could get stuck on their Survivor Medal Goals.
• Players sometimes experience a long loading screen when loading into the Battle Bus, and may complete the loading screen while already skydiving.
– Players sometimes experience a long loading screen when loading into the Battle Bus, and may complete the loading screen while already skydiving.
• Materials and Spike Traps may drop from Supply Llamas and Eliminations in Zero Build tournaments
– Materials and Spike Traps could drop from Supplying llamas and Eliminations in Zero Build tournaments. This is fixed in a future game update.
Denial of responsibility! greenleaselibrary.org is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.